top of page

Group

Public·50 members

((SPORT>>)) Today: Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok live free 02/03/2024

10 hours ago — Gornik Zabrze v Jagiellonia Bialystok, Poland Ekstraklasa, Category: Inplay Corner Goal Score, Data: Inplay corner attack shoot goal.

The latest match of the 13th round and also the focus of the throne battle when BATE has a home ground to welcome Shakhter Soligorsk is advancing fast after them. Whether Soligorsk's 5th consecutive victory for them to take the top spot or BATE will build the top of the board with 3 full points at home. They have a very solid defense when they have conceded only 2 rare times with the strongest attack in the tournament with 25 shots, 2 points behind Soligorsk right after the draw with Vitebsk in the last round, 6 consecutive victories is blocked. BATE are unbeaten in the last 13 home games against Shakhtyor Soligorsk in all competitions and keep a clean sheet in 5 of the last 6 home games (Premier League). The hosts’ 2-1 defeat at Moreirense before the winter break leaves them 14th in the table, four points above the relegation zone and looking back upon a patchy spell of results. They have won three, drawn one and lost three of their last seven league games, but there is a hint of promise about their performances. Wolfsberger and Salzburg will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Wolfsberger this season have the following results: 12W, 6D and 8L. Meanwhile Salzburg have 18W, 6D and 2L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Amiens. Christophe Jallet replaces Arturo Calabresi. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Amiens. Quentin Cornette replaces Juan Ferney Otero. Posted at 76' Corner, Paris Saint Germain. Conceded by Régis Gurtner. Posted at 76' Attempt saved. Di María (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Top stories The Warm-Up: No Zlatan for Spurs, promises Jose, endearing himself to fans Move over Haaland: The other Norwegian U21 prospect garnering Europe-wide interest Arsenal could lose star strikers if Emery stays - Paper Round Guardiola rules out assistant Arteta leaving amid Arsenal links Neymar ‘not easy to manage’, admits Tuchel TUESDAY'S STORIES 20:26 - Good night That's all from us this evening but join us again tomorrow for all the biggest news in football. But, with 93 minutes on the clock, David Beckham's corner was met by a Sheringham flick-on, and fellow substitute Ole Gunnar Solskjaer instinctively stuck out a foot to turn the ball in. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Teddy Sheringham were the goal heroes in BarcelonaSteve McManaman - Real Madrid v Valencia (2000)Not only was Steve McManaman the first Englishman to score for Real Madrid in the Champions League, he was also the first to win the competition with a non-English side. Billericay and Maidstone will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Billericay this season have the following results: 7W, 10D and 8L. Meanwhile Maidstone have 10W, 9D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Then, as Sarri fretted over whether his team might be broken up and refused to commit himself to staying longer, Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis lost patience, sacked him and appointed Ancelotti in his place. Sarri, who eventually took charge at Chelsea for one season, found out about his Napoli sacking while watching the news on television and said it had left him heart-broken. Meanwhile, the German side have just splashed out on teenage striking prodigy Erling Braut Haaland from Red Bull Salzburg so may be prepared to listen to offers. Could Sancho be tempted by a return to the Premier League, where he did not get a chance first time round at Manchester City? He won't come cheap. GARETH BALE (30, winger, Real Madrid)Value: £44. Linked with: Tottenham, Manchester United"Wales. We don't want artificial means of deciding who wins the league, who gets into the Champions League, who gets relegated and promoted. Ideally our players would have three or four weeks minimum to prepare for the first match back, but I accept there may have to be a squeeze on that timeframe. It might mean extra restrictions at our place of work . Listen to the interview with Trippier on Football Daily'Even the groundsman gives you a big hug in Madrid'Trippier made the switch to Atletico Madrid in a £20m move from Tottenham last summer, signing a three-year contract with the Spanish club. It's been amazing. My wife and two children are the most important thing to me, and also to make sure we found a place for them and for them to feel settled - and they have done, it's made my life a lot easier. They play a one-two as Valverde bursts into the box and he then cuts the ball back for Isco, who scuffs a shot onto the post but it's not to worry as Benzema gobbles up the rebound. Brilliant football. RED CARD! But wait - we’re off the VAR. Icardi beats Courtois to a through ball, pokes it past him and is then taken out by the goalkeeper. Apart from (Xherdan) Shaqiri, (Nathaniel) Clyne and (Paul) Glatzel, all the players are in training. We have some good options, hopefully it stays like this, it would be great for the decisive part of the season. Klopp also said that they had not made any decision on whether forward Mohamed Salah would compete for Egypt at the Olympics as one of their senior players. The spread of the virus could see the government cancel all sporting events for two months, which could, the report states, result in an incomplete Premier League season. Tokyo has no 'Plan B' for Games despite coronavirus Swiss league matches called off after government bans large events UAE Tour cancelled due to coronavirus, what happens next? There is “no specific regulation in place” should the full 38-game season not be completed, and, were such a situation to occur, crisis talks would be required to decide whether the campaign would be voided. Juventus, chasing their ninth consecutive Serie A title, are top of the league, a point ahead of Lazio. Teams will be able to train collectively from Monday. Italy has been one of the countries worst affected by coronavirus, with a number of players having become infected. Last week, three Fiorentina players and three members of the club's support staff tested positive for coronavirus, while a Torino player also tested positive. The 18-year-old Martinelli, starting in place of suspended frontman Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, struck from close range late in the first half after a whipped-in cross from Bukayo Saka. Arsenal had a good shout for a penalty when Nicolas Pepe went down in the second half but VAR ruled in favour of the visitors, who then made the most of the let-off. Aguero was forced off in the final 15 minutes against the Blues with a tendon injury, and City had initially feared a long lay-off. The problem is not as serious as first feared, however, though the Argentinean will still be absent when the champions face their great rivals on 7th December. A few games, I don't know exactly," said Guardiola. Valladolid vs Valencia predictions for Saturday night’s La Liga fixture at Jose Zorrilla. After four wins from their last six league games, Valencia will be confident that they can overcome a Valladolid side who are without a win in five when the sides meet this weekend. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Sabanas young team is know for very poor performances when lose their matches, especially on away side. It is not rare that team concede five or more goals, and they also hold a losing record with 10:0 defeat against Chinandega. However, it is only two games left, until the finish of this part of the season, and home team is hard to reach semi final place, where Esteli has six points more. The only one of the Seven New Wonders of the World that Kenny Brannigan hasn't seen in person, he says, is the Taj Mahal. He's gone from breaking jaws and fighting with fans, to the grandeur of Rome's Colosseum. From a brawl in a Saltcoats nightclub, to the mystique of Machu Picchu, Peru's lost city. From a suicide attempt and losing his business, to coaching kids in Beijing and visiting the Great Wall of China. Norwich City v Southampton *Southampton have lost five of their last seven games to drop to 14th in the standings. The home side has won the last five Premier League meetings between the two clubs. After a run of 10 goals in 11 league games, Saints forward Danny Ings has scored once in his last seven. Tottenham Hotspur will play host to Liverpool in this match. Am a Spurs fan and it's not everytime I bet against my team but in this match I see just 1 winner and that's Liverpool. Tottenham coming to this match has a lot of injuries and a lot of players who aren't performing well. The most important injury they have is that of Sissoko, he's literally the only one who plays well in the whole team and you wonder which player will step up to play like him. Posted at 75' Offside, Sunderland. Chris Maguire tries a through ball, but Joel Lynch is caught offside. BookingPosted at 74' Emmanuel Monthe (Tranmere Rovers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 74' Charlie Wyke (Sunderland) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 74' Foul by Emmanuel Monthe (Tranmere Rovers). QPR have lost their last five away matches in the Championship. Squeaky-bum-time is approaching and they have to get their act together if they want to avoid relegation drama. We don't see any rise up the table beginning at Swansea. The Derby defeat aside, they have been assured on their own patch. Back the home side to do the double over QPR with a victory here. Read the full story 12:15 - Hearn hopes to stage World Championship behind closed doors If you missed this late on Sunday, snooker may well be ploughing ahead later this summer. Barry Hearn has revealed he is hoping to stage the rescheduled World Championship behind closed doors with a July 25 start date. Krumkachy fc and Naftan fc of Pershaya division in Belarus are going to face each other. These game consist teams which are currently in the state of scoring flood of goals and also conceding the same showers of goals which means they are so weak on their defense and they have burning striking force. Whittingham remained a key player for the Bluebirds, and in the 2012-13 season his goals and assists helped them win promotion to the Premier League. Cardiff only lasted one season in the top flight but Whittingham continued to add to his one-man highlights reel of spectacular goals in the Championship. He was a first-team fixture until his final season, as then-manager Neil Warnock looked to change the team's style of play. The online stream came without commentary, while the stadium’s only stand was not visible from the main camera angle. The soundtrack was simply the inaudible shouts from the dugouts, the chants from the smattering of unseen supporters, or the wind blowing into the various mics. It all made for a stripped-back experience, unique viewing under unique circumstances. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. Today was not good for me and I will try to return some points for this great game. For tomorrow I will try to get win for Shalke. They must to win in this game if you want to grab sixth place and chance to play next season in the European league. The home team not seen ween last ten games and I think Augsburg is the best option for that. Augsburg the same are not good condition and this is a very nice for my bet. I hope tomorrow Schalke will win. Welling and Billericay will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Welling this season have the following results: 11W, 6D and 16L. Meanwhile Billericay have 8W, 13D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Eddie Howe's side started brightly but Alli, who appears to be flourishing under Mourinho, was the catalyst for Spurs' victory. Toby Alderweireld's raking pass created Alli's opening goal, with the England midfielder racing on to Son Heung-min's touch to tap the ball past Cherries goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale. Alli's second came from the same source, as he superbly controlled Alderweireld's pass before holding off Jack Stacey and flicking the ball over Ramsdale. Listen will be meeting with Vlasim and this game we have given the home team to win this game or a draw as this two teams looking at their last games the home team Listen have being doing very well in home meetings and this being an home meeting we can be be very sure they will continue with the trend Just when St Mirren looked in control, an inquisitive cross from Jason Naismith found an unmarked Doidge at the back post, his header bouncing off the unsuspecting head of Gary MacKenzie and flying into the net. The Welsh striker had his fifth goal in three games yet Hibs looked as surprised as anyone to be in front. And as St Mirren returned to peppering their opponent's goal with crosses and half chances, it seemed as though the visitors were clinging on for half time. Deportivo Aves U23 will host Rio Ave U23 for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this league. However, Rio Ave U23 are more ambitious team in this campaign. I believe, the visitors have a more offensive team. They have an effective attack. In any case, I expect, the visitors wil ltend to score a goal. Also, we have Deportivo Aves U23 who's is really better team at home. Hosts have a great results on the home field. They have five consecutive victories. Of course, the hosts will try to continue with the winning results. I think, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the visitors will try to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. Górnik Zabrze vs. Jagiellonia Białystok live match 02/03/202 9 hours ago — Gornik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Bialystok live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2021/05/07 at 09:00:00 UTC time in Poland ... Doha denies the charge and says the embargo aims to impinge on its sovereignty. While there has been little public discussion from authorities of the possible impact of the tournament on diplomatic ties, former Iraq forward Hussein Saeed, his country's all-time top scorer, said he had hopes for the competition. They are also now level on points with third-placed Fulham and just a point ahead of Forest, in fourth, who scored once in each half on Saturday through Sammy Ameobi and Tyler Walker. Bielsa felt his side had enough chances to come away from the City Ground with a victory of their own despite only having one shot on target. It wasn't just that one chance," he said. There were others, but it's not necessary to analyse them now straight after a game. It’s proved popular in other sports, notably both rugby codes and ice hockey, so why not trial it in football? Temporary dismissals are already being piloted at all levels of grassroots football for dissent, illustrated in the below Choose Your Own Adventure-style video: It’s a great initiative to help combat abuse of referees. Belarussian Top league. Team Vitebsk will play at home with famous team BATE. Hosts did 4 draws at the last 4 games played. Guests did 8 wins at the last 8 games played. BATE are favorites here. But every streak has a finish. Vitebsk did a win here with team Dynamo Brest . So, they have a good experience with strong teams . Also, Vitebsk did a draw here with another famous team Shakhtyor Soligorsk . Those games were in this year. My bet on Vitebsk with AH ( 0 ) . Odds are so good to try hosts here. I recommend to check this way ! Gennaro Gattuso’s side were left stunned when Lapadula struck again with a header before Marco Mancosu whipped a stunning free kick into the top corner, and Jose Callejon’s 90th-minute bicycle kick was too little too late. The result ended a run of three consecutive wins for Napoli in all competitions and left the hosts in 11th place with 30 points, eight ahead of 17th-placed Lecce. [[Bezpłatny>>>>]] Górnik Jagiellonia na żywo online Jagiello 9 hours ago — 11 godzin temu — Sprawdź gdzie oglądać mecz Górnik Zabrze - Jagiellonia Białystok. Dostępna jest transmisja online, transmisja tv i stream ... Derby County player-coach Wayne Rooney says he would play "tomorrow" if he was allowed to for the Championship side. England and Manchester United's all-time top scorer Rooney, 34, joined from Major League Soccer side DC United but is not eligible to play until January. His first appearance in the dugout as coach was on 30 November as Derby drew 1-1 with Queens Park Rangers. I could play. I didn't have long off - if the game was tomorrow, I'd be ready," he said. Manchester United's Lingard a transfer target for Atletico, Roma Atletico Madrid and Roma are leading the chase for Jesse Lingard if he leaves Manchester United, sources have told ESPN. Lingard would like to stay at Old Trafford but has not ruled out moving on if it helps him rediscover his best form. Mirren) hits the right post with a right footed shot from outside the box. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Hibernian. Stephen Mallan replaces Scott Allan. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Daniel Mullen (St. Mirren) left footed shot from the left side of the box is just a bit too high. BookingPosted at 69' Melker Hallberg (Hibernian) is shown the yellow card. We created some good moments to kill the game. But they have a top striker who in one moment can kill us. The VAR goal (. It was a decision, and maybe in some seconds before we should have made better decisions. I have no doubts that I don't have their [players] backing. No-one can say nothing about the attitude of my players. They showed a reaction for the last game. Vardy's hot streak - the statsLeicester scored only their sixth-ever 90th-minute winning goal in a Premier League match - three of which have come since the start of last season (Maguire v Southampton, Morgan v Burnley, Iheanacho today). We can't use excuses, we still have quality on the pitch. We are missing good players but that happens. The players coming in have to step up and we haven't done that today. We apologise to the fans, to go out and lose like that, they deserve better. We have to fight. We can't be in the position we are in in the league, we can't hide. Combining a game of hide and seek with a tactical masterclass from Marcelo Bielsa probably wasn't at the top of many people's lists of how to spend Mother's Day. But that is exactly what Chelsea Women's manager Emma Hayes found herself doing on Sunday. Just three weeks after guiding Chelsea to their first Women’s Continental League Cup final triumph, Hayes is now social distancing at home with 22-month-old son Harry, rather than being surrounded by a squad of players.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2024 by The Better Journeys Project.

Registered in Guernsey as a Domestic Charity, Registration number CH1009

Follow us...

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram

Get in touch... email us

bottom of page