top of page

Group

Public·50 members

Burgos v Cartagena live free 02/03/2024

Cartagena plays against Burgos in a Segunda Division game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 16/12/2023 at 17:30 UTC.

It is possible that some teams may have to give up home advantage in their Champions League and Europa League last-16 second-leg ties. That could most affect games where there was a narrow first-leg result, such as Manchester City, who beat Real Madrid 2-1 at the Bernabeu Stadium in the first leg of their Champions League tie, and Wolves, who drew 1-1 at Olympiakos in the Europa League. There are four Champions League last-16 matches still to be completed, plus six Europa League ties. I'm glad we are not playing but they could have decided earlier," said AC Milan coach Stefano Pioli. I think the authorities are trying to make the best possible decision. I trust them. In order not to have doubts about the normality of the sport, I think that if you play one game, then everyone has to play or, if you don't play one match, then all the others have to be stopped," said AS Roma coach Paulo Fonseca. New national stadium inaugurated in time for Euro 2020 * Hungary face challenge to qualify, clubs also struggle By Marton Dunai BUDAPEST, Nov 23 (Reuters) - A video celebrating the inauguration of Hungary's Puskas Stadium shows Prime Minister Viktor Orban kicking a football across town from his office balcony above the Danube right onto the pitch in the newly-built national football arena. Stuttgart play their first home league game since the season resumed. They need a win here after their poor away form has continued with two losses. Their home record is the best in the league though and they will be chasing three viital points against second-placed Hamburg. The visitors are also struggling and like their opponents don't get good results on the road. Go for a home win in this game. FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF 16.12.2023 – Stream and VODs Highlights and livestreams of La Liga 2 2023/24 football fixture between FC Cartagena and Burgos CF. Best place to watch the 16.12.2023 match of Burgos CF ... Stoney, 37, has the respect of the current squad, having been a senior member of the team while many of them were breaking into the side, and is working with some of the country's brightest young talents at United. She has impressed as a leader in her first two years as a coach since ending her playing career in 2018, but many will question whether she has enough managerial experience to take the top job yet. Huachipato will be with the away team Audax and this two teams have meeting each other in 31 games and in this 31 games the home team have won 10 games and the away team have won 11 games and they have draw in 10 games and so this makes us to see that this two team are very good defensive team Before the football had to be halted due to the epidemic, Los Blancos had signs of decline when consecutive Champions League footsteps and La Liga happened. Consequently, Zinedine and his students let Barcelona pass in the domestic league with a distance of 2 points. You cannot play good games in the knockout competitions if you are not running well in the Premier League. It is not that you are good one day and bad in another. You have to maintain your standards. City travel to Sheffield United on Tuesday but Guardiola confirmed they will be without defenders John Stones and Benjamin Mendy . Assisted by Thomas Müller. Posted at 65' Attempt blocked. Philippe Coutinho (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Serge Gnabry. Posted at 65' Attempt blocked. Serge Gnabry (FC Bayern München) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Thomas Müller. And King said fresh investment has been "put on hold" as the club deals with the coronavirus crisis. Johannesburg-based King announced at the club's AGM in November he would be giving up the role and has now done so, according to the Press Association. He admits he almost had a change of heart as the scale of the virus threat became clear. But he has made way for motor group tycoon Park to steer Rangers through the crisis. Brighton's Gaetan Bong and Neal Maupay both missed chances when it was 0-0. The Seagulls lost at Wembley in the semi-finals to eventual winners Manchester City last season but were beaten at home in their first cup match of 2020 as the Owls secured their place in Monday's fourth-round draw. Live: Follow the FA Cup third-round actionWatch all the latest FA Cup goals, highlights and reaction hereWhere will the shocks be? Ladhood star Liam Williams takes on LawroHow to follow the FA Cup third round on the BBC Adam Reach's goal was only his second of the season and his first since scoring in the 4-1 win over Middlesbrough on 28 SeptemberBrighton changes backfireGraham Potter made seven changes to the Seagulls side that began the 1-1 draw against Chelsea on New Year's Day but this defeat means they have now won only twice in 11 matches. Man of the match - Nicolas Pepe (Arsenal) Arsenal's £72m man had a direct hand in three of their four goals'We have to turn draws into wins' - what they saidArsenal manager Mikel Arteta to BBC Sport: "After the break we started saying we had to start closing the gap on the top teams and turn draws into wins. Today was the first opportunity and we've done it. All good. I'm so pleased for Laca [Alexandra Lacazette] - the reaction of the players and staff towards him. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Troy Deeney (Watford) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Will Hughes. Posted at 82' Goal! Watford 2, Newcastle United 1. Troy Deeney (Watford) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the high centre of the goal. Posted at 80' Penalty conceded by Javier Manquillo (Newcastle United) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 80' Penalty Watford. Posted at 89' Foul by Edin Dzeko (Roma). Posted at 89' Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Inter Milan. Danilo D'Ambrosio replaces Cristiano Biraghi. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) with an attempt from the centre of the box misses to the left. BookingPosted at 80' Marcelo Brozovic (Inter Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Bayern have been scoring for fun in Group B so far, averaging 4.2 goal per 90 minutes and hitting three or more goals in four of their five matches. The Bavarians should enjoy playing without pressure against a depleted Spurs team on Wednesday, and we're tipping them to maintain their goal healthy goal average with a 4-1 win. EXCELLENT SAVE! Lucas Moura gets in space on the left of the Middlesbrough area. He his a venomous, dipping shot at the top right corner, which Mejia turns around the post with one hand at full stretch. CHANCE! Spurs could have won it there. Lamela waltzes through the Middlesbrough midfield and to the edge of the area. He was solid throughout, won almost every header and, under Ancelotti, seems to be limiting his errors with the ball at his feet. If Keane keeps this form up he could be knocking on England boss Gareth Southgate's door again. Did you know? Four of Keane's five goals in the Premier League have been scored away from home, including each of his three in the competition for Everton. Midfielders - Adama Traore (Wolves), Fabinho (Liverpool), Bruno Fernandes (Man Utd), Kevin de Bruyne (Man City) Traore: I just can't leave him out of my team at the moment. KEY MOMENTS 12’ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO! Busquets plays a wonderful long pass over the top for Messi, his touch was exceptional and finishes into the back of the net, but it's called back for offside. GOAL! Barcelona 1-0 Alaves: There's the opening goal and it had been coming! It's Griezmann who has broken the deadlock! Suarez found the Frenchman 12 yards out from goal and he made no mistake in guiding a right-footed finish into the bottom right-hand corner of the Alaves net. The likes of Brighton & Hove Albion, Everton, Watford and Manchester United all play twice within 48 hours this week. I understand all those saying it shouldn't happen. They're not moaning. They're telling," Klopp added. We can say what we want but no one is listening. The body needs a specific amount of time to go again. March missed Brighton's best first-half opportunity, with the winger firing a close-range effort into the side netting after a sweeping move down the left. Brighton's miserable day was summed up by Lewis Dunk's goalbound header from a Mooy corner, which hit Seagulls forward Neal Maupay in the six-yard box before bouncing to safety. Man of the match - Gary Cahill (Crystal Palace) Palace captain Cahill was a defensive rock, winning the most aerial duels of any starting player'It's nice to break that hoodoo' - what they said Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson: "I'm very proud. Like so many, Neil Lennon took a minute to applaud the NHS workers on Thursday evening, standing at the window of his Glasgow flat and clapping appreciatively as others around him clapped and banged their pots and pans in acknowledgment of these incredible people. He found it emotional and he wouldn't have been alone in that either. The word I keep hearing on the news, from leaders of countries and leaders of sports associations, is unprecedented," he says. I am talking about the timeframe between the moment you lose the ball, when you try to win it back, and what you do in the meantime. If you cannot win it back immediately by competing with the person who took it off you, then you get back into position, and the team drops back into its shape. These are the basics, really, but doing neither leaves you exposed, which is what has been happening too often to Arsenal for a long time now. Assisted by László Bénes with a cross. Posted at 87' Corner, Borussia Mönchengladbach. Conceded by Mitchell Weiser. Posted at 86' Foul by Kerem Demirbay (Bayer 04 Leverkusen). Posted at 86' Florian Neuhaus (Borussia Mönchengladbach) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Alassane Pléa (Borussia Mönchengladbach) header from the left side of the six yard box is too high. Despite avoiding defeat in their past four group stage outings, Shakhtar have struggled to close the door on opponents, settling for draws in each of their past three matches, capped by a crucial 1-1 draw with first-place Manchester City last time out on November 26. However, the Miners’ lone victory so far in the group stage came in their visit to Atalanta back on October 1, a 2-1 comeback victory sealed with a goal in the 90th minute from midfielder Manor Solomon. Grandstand finish? 93’ GOAL! Real Madrid 3-4 Real Sociedad: What drama at the Santiago Bernabeu! It was a bit of a mess, but Real Madrid have a real chance of levelling this game now! Benzema's cross was headed home by Nacho and Real Sociedad have three minutes to hang on! 96’ SENT OFF! Gorosabel is shown a second yellow card for taking out Vinicius and Real Sociedad will now finish this match with 10 men! Real Madrid are giving this everything they've got! Video - Juventus targeting two Premier League midfielders - Euro Papers01:33 KEY STATS Four of the 15 goals Real Madrid have conceded at the Santiago Bernabeu this season have been scored by former Real Madrid players (Borja Mayoral, Willian Jose, Pablo Sarabia and Martin Odegaard). Defender Fernandez, who saw Ritchie's attempted clearance ricochet off him into his own net, recorded the away side's only shot on target, a weak header which was easily gathered by Ederson. Man of the match - David Silva (Man City) Different class against Newcastle, set two up and scored anotherWhat next?Manchester City travel to Brighton on Saturday (kick-off 20:00 BST), while Newcastle go to Watford earlier on the same day (12:30). Match number 15 this season ( Premier League ) for both team s. Arsenal dissapoints their fans every game. Last home matches played they did draws or defeats. I think it is time to get some points for them. My bet will be on hosts with AH -0.75. Guests are in the middle of the table. Most of their points they got at home matches. They have lost 4 of 5 their away matches. Arsenal with new coach must to pleasure their fans with Hove Albion. I recommend to try this bet with me for good odds. The Hosts after 3 consecutive home draws must finally win. England head coach Phil Neville gave an honest and occasionally brutal assessment of his side as a lacklustre SheBelieves Cup campaign closed with a disappointing loss to Spain. The 1-0 defeat in Dallas meant the Lionesses finished the competition, which they won last year, with just one win in three games and only one goal scored. So, after suffering a seventh loss in 11 games and criticism increasing since reaching the World Cup semi-finals last summer, where do Neville and his side go from here? 'I've got to start earning my coin' - Neville accepts questions over his futureEngland slip to seventh loss in 11 gamesUS team 'don't buy' apology from US Soccer president - RapinoeDefiant Neville backed by FANeville was visibly frustrated in post-match interviews but was refreshingly honest when addressing questions about his team's performances and his own future. We’re thinking that Ulsan Hyundai are likely to be able to create a decent number of chances and shots on target. Conversely, Sangju Sangmu are also probably going to find it difficult finding the net themselves although we do think it’s probable that they will be hitting back at some stage, too. We’re therefore expecting to see a decent 3-1 winning margin for Ulsan Hyundai when all’s said and done. Prediction shoes over odds 2.5 odds 1.95 Burgos vs FC Cartagena Live Burgos vs FC Cartagena live score and live streaming on March 2nd, 2024 at 20:00 UTC time for Football Spain Segunda. In an emotional open letter to MPs drawing on his own experiences of relying on free school meals and food banks growing up, Rashford said his story is "all too familiar for families in England". Speaking to BBC Breakfast about the letter, Rashford, 22, said: "It's written from the heart and it's about how my life was at the moment - the letter is to open up and let people understand the impact on families and to know I've done the right thing. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Leeds United. Eddie Nketiah replaces Patrick Bamford. Posted at 78' Liam Cooper (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Ashley Fletcher (Middlesbrough). Posted at 78' Ben White (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The association has been promoting it on its social media pages. Liverpool, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Arsenal, Everton - these are the big teams many people at home follow. A game like this one, especially now Liverpool are world and European champions, you can expect everyone back home will be watching. The match will be shown live. It's like David and Goliath. I'm hoping, for some reason, David will have some luck. I cannot ask more from them, especially Lucas (Moura), (Giovani) Lo Celso, (Steven) Bergwijn these boys that are playing every minute and trying to do miracles in positions that are not their positions. I cannot complain. José Mourinho (Tottenham Hotspur)Getty Images Tottenham's lack of striking options are threatening to wreck their top-four ambitions, although Mourinho's team selection was still puzzling with forward Dele Alli left on the bench and Erik Lamela playing only for 20 minutes. They need to think again. Winter does recognise the good work the club has done, is doing and will continue to do, though. This is Anfield. This is supposed to be better. This undoes much of the good work Liverpool have done in responding to coronavirus, staff and fans phoning the vulnerable, checking up on them during the pandemic, the generosity of players in underwriting local food banks, and the chief executive, Peter Moore, a long-term benefactor of those food banks, offering the club’s stewards to local supermarkets to help with “queue management, parking control, assisting the elderly and infirm, taking their groceries to their cars”. Tottenham conceded two goals in each of Jose Mourinho's first four matches in charge, and the club's only two shutouts in their last 13 games in all competitions were both secured against a weak Red Star Belgrade team in a pair of Champions League group games.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2024 by The Better Journeys Project.

Registered in Guernsey as a Domestic Charity, Registration number CH1009

Follow us...

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram

Get in touch... email us

bottom of page